Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Well, I still have not come across any live, online coverage of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade except for Earthcam.  I was really hoping that CNN Live would cover it at the last minute, since they do not always list what they are going to cover until the time that the event starts.  Actually, sometimes they just show the video and don't actually list what the event is.  

Last night CNN Live listed that they would show the balloons being inflated at 5:00 pm ET.  It said next to the caption "in progress," but there was never a video showing the event.  Then at 6:00, they took down the event listing.  Of course, I had found a couple of websites with people asking where online they could watch the balloons being inflated, and I had said CNN Live.  Oops!  It has happened to me quite a few times with CNN Live where events that they list as coming up never actually are shown.  Pretty frustrating, but oh well.  They always have a lot of great videos, so I still love their site.  

Hmmmm, update!  I just checked back at CNN Live and now a caption says Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but it is next to a video of Space Shuttle Endeavor coverage.  I have also noticed that where the captions and the videos do not always match.  YEAH!!!!!!!  They just fixed it, so now they have parade coverage!!!!!!!!!!!  SUPER!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: