Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Trees Everywhere!

I'm watching the live webcast of the lighting ceremony for the Capitol Christmas Tree in D.C. right now on CNN Live.  It really is putting me in a festive mood.  There are so many other Christmas tree lighting ceremonies coming up, but I just cannot tell if they are going to be webcast or not!  If they are, they certainly are not advertising the fact very widely.  

Tonight at 7:00 there is a ceremony for the tree in Bryant Park.  That one looks great because the Barenaked Ladies are going to be performing holiday songs.  It looks like possibly the local NY CBS station may show the ceremony online, but I have a feeling that I won't really know until 7:00.  

Tomorrow, the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree is being lit.  It seems like that would have to be webcast, but again, if it is, I am not coming across it easily.  Hmmmm...then of course on Wednesday, there is another ceremony that I have not found webcast information about.  That is the National Christmas Tree in D.C.  As usual, I am hoping that CNN Live will show these at the last minute!  Ho ho ho...

No comments: