Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inauguration Wrap-Up

Well, the inauguration was 2 days ago, but I'm still trying to recover from all of the excitement!  I still need to find some more archives of webcasts from some of the events in the evening.  I also need to keep up with all of the other webcasts that we have going on, so it has been a little bit busy around her.  

Thank you to everybody who linked to our site for inauguration events, and thank you to everyone who came to our site to find events.  I was so impressed with the number of visitors that we had (from 47 states and 48 countries!) and I hope that the webcasts worked well for everyone.  I know that there were lots of reports of news organizations' webcasts freezing up.  Speaking of reports, I was also so excited to actually be quoted in an article by The Industry Standard.  You can find it here!

No comments: